| Sarah Hunsberger's Leg-Sculpting Workout |
1. Seated Leg Curl - 3 sets, 12 reps
2. Sumo Deadlift - 3 sets, 12 reps
3. Hip thrust - 3 sets, 12 reps
4. Curtsy Lunge - 3 sets, 12 reps
5. Wide Stance Leg Press with Band - 3 sets, 12 reps
6. Band Abduction - 3 sets, 20 reps
7. Calf Raise - 3 sets, 20 reps
8. Cable Glute Kick Back - 3 sets, 12-15 reps each leg
9. Single Leg Bridge on Bosu Ball - 3 sets,15 reps each leg
10. Hamstring Curl on Stability Ball - 3 sets, 15 reps
Sometimes, achieving your dream body means keeping a promise you made to yourself.
Just ask NutraBio-sponsored athlete Sarah Hunsberger. Back in high school, she was excited to sign up for her very first gym membership.
"I had been athletically active for years," says Hunsberger. "I competed in swimming, soccer, track, and volleyball, but this was my first experience doing conditioning workouts by myself and not with a team."
Unsure where to begin, Hunsberger started with exercises that fit her comfort zone.
"I'd spend my time there running on the treadmill and trying out different abdominal exercises, because at the time, that's all I really knew how to do," she says.
Then one day, she took a selfie doing a plank and posted it on Instagram with the caption, "This is just the beginning of my fitness." A promise that has since come true.